Janitor - South Transfer Station
Are you a detail-oriented go-getter looking for a FULL-TIME role?
Do you value excellent customer service above all else?
If you answered yes to these questions, APPLY TODAY!
Northwest Center is Looking for a friendly and hardworking JANITOR to join our team in Seattle at the South Transit Station! In this role, you will be responsible for performing various cleaning tasks and general labor duties to create and maintain a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
*Candidate must be open to traveling to different job sites.
WAGE: $20.69 + Mileage Reimbursement
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM (40hrs/week)
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Excellent medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleans corridors, doors, walls, and elevators
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other spaces, among other custodial duties
- Some general experience or understanding of janitorial duties
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs regularly
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.