Grounds Worker Seasonal
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Looking for a role with variety?
Northwest Center is now hiring Seasonal Grounds Workers to join our team from April to October!
Join the team and become our next Grounds Worker! This entry-level role performs landscape maintenance tasks such as mowing, edging, weeding, pruning, and operating power equipment.
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Wage Range: $19.01-$19.01 per hour
Additional Compensation: 4.23 H&W per hour
What we can offer:
- Paid Time Off benefits at 5.24 hours accrued per 80 hours worked (prorated)
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Skilled, dedicated, and well-established collaborative team
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an Income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
- Work experience in landscape maintenance preferred
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
If you need any assistance with the application process, please email us at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.