Custodian - Federal Center South
Northwest Center is looking for HARDWORKING and ENTHUSIASTIC Custodians to join our growing team!
We have the ability to be flexible with a schedule that fits your LIFESTYLE!
This is an entry-level position where we are eager to train and invest in your future. In this role, you work performing a variety of cleaning tasks at Federal Center South in the Industrial District of Seattle. Take a chance and apply today!
★ Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference. ★
Location: Industrial District Seattle
Schedule: Full-Time Monday – Friday 10:00 AM- 6:30 PM Or Part-Time Monday - Friday 2:30 - 6:30
Wage: $18.69 - $18.69 Per hour
Additional Compensation: $4.23 H&W Per Hour and $1,000 Hiring Bonus
*$500 to be paid out after 60 days of employment, and $500 to be paid out after 90 days of employment*
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Two weeks of paid training
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an Income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Northwest Center is an AbilityOne government contractor. AbilityOne contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated nonprofit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities.
- Customer-centric attitude
- The ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- One year of custodial experience is preferred but not required
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.