Donation Station Attendant
Northwest Center’s iconic Big Blue Truck division is looking for Donation Station Attendants to join our team!
In this position, you will personally collect, sort, and arrange donations as they arrive throughout the day. As well as maintain accurate records and a pleasant working environment.
The Donation Station Attendant takes pride in providing excellent customer service and an enjoyable experience. You will play an important role in representing Northwest Center by educating the community about the positive effects of their contributions.
And what makes this job even more enjoyable? There is no need to drive; simply show up at the job site and begin your shift.
Location: Mukilteo, WA
Wage: $17 - $19 per hour
Schedule: Full-Time (Typically Monday – Thursday, 8:00 AM- 6:30 PM)
We are looking to hire ASAP! Take a chance and APPLY TODAY!
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Contribution Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.comRequirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. on a consistent basis
- Punctual with good attendance
- A go-getter with a strong work ethic and driven to do your best every day
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interconnect with employees and customers
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.