Reception Supervisor for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Northwest Center Services is currently looking for a Reception Supervisor to join our dedicated team in South Lake Union! The Reception Supervisor assumes responsibility for all team members and operations within their group of buildings. You will have the opportunity to help lead and develop our team of receptionists in providing world class customer service to all of our guests.
Location: South Lake Union
Schedule: Full Time Monday through Friday
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits!
We provide excellent benefits for our staff which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan (including match), paid time off, Orca cards, Value Village Discount and much more!
To be considered for this role, please include a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
- High School Diploma required
- Some college preferred
- Minimum 1-year Customer Service, call center or administrative support experience.
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred
- Exceptional computer skills and proficient in basic excel spreadsheets, word, outlook, and SharePoint.
- Manage and communicate receptionist schedule and coordinate break coverage
- Take escalated calls
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling tasks including employee time/attendance, accurate employee timeclocks, and updating time-off requests .
- Train new receptionists in all administrative support and customer support expectations and procedures
- Respond promptly to all emails
- Attend and actively participate in ongoing professional development and scheduled trainings
- Lead staff through coaching and development while working to promote cohesiveness with entire team.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.