Argus Janitorial is looking for a Floor Technician who can be a dependable and long-term team member, delivering outstanding results to our current and future customers! If you are looking for a flexible schedule, come join our team today!
Schedule: Part-Time (Must be available for weekends)
Wage: $18 - $20 per hour
Location: Spokane, WA (And Surrounding Areas)
Benefits: YES! we have very affordable benefits for all full-time status employees
**any employee who works between 30-40 hours per week is eligible for benefits**
What kind of Benefits offered?
*Up to 7 Paid Holidays - Pending Schedule
*2 weeks Accrued Paid Time Off Annually - Prorated for Part-Time hours
*Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
*Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
*Value Village Discounts
*Opportunity for Advancement
and many MORE!
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors, fans, and pressure washers
- Cleans interior and perimeter windows removing dirt, smudges, and streak marks.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- Three (3) months of janitorial experience, with a minimum of six (6) months experience with floor machines such as: buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors, fans, and pressure washers
- Must demonstrate proficiency in carpet cleaning, working on resilient flooring, concrete, stone, and ceramic tile, including the ability to strip and seal commercial floors
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high-quality work
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be ok working with a team or alone, depending on the job
- Must be able willing to fill in for janitorial if/when needed
- Must have a clear driving record up to 5 years and able to pass a general drug test. Will be driving a company vehicle to locations
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying and/or pushing & pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and climbing
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Argus Janitorial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.