Provision Loader - Bremerton
Northwest Center is Urgently hiring Provision Loaders!
We are looking for On-Call Provision Loaders for our Integrated Facility Services department. In this position, you will be responsible for loading and unloading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
Northwest Center is a SourceAmerica government contractor. SourceAmerica contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated non-profit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities. Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference.
✶Applicants with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.✶
Take a chance and apply TODAY!
Location: Bremerton, WA
Schedule: 0-35 hours per week On-call
Wage: $16.98/hour + $4.22/hour H&W
**We have an opportunity for 0-35 hours per week on-call (24 notice of shift) located on the Naval base in Bremerton, working as a Provision Loader. **
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless Employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Prior Material Handling experience or general labor experience
- Able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Able to work in small enclosed areas on board vessels, under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
- Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods of time
- Loading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels
- Communicates effectively with other employees, supervisors, and customers
- Completing the workload in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
The number of hours and days worked are dependent on the frequency of shipments and can range anywhere between 0-35+ hours per week. We give at least 24 hours notice before the start of a shift.
Clearances can take several months to obtain, depending on the clearance level a candidate already has.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.