Laundry Production/Soil Sorter (Graveyard)
Now hiring Laundry Production/Soil Sorters - $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
In this position, you will sort the soil linens apart and ensure these are separated accordingly. As a Production Laundry Sorter, you will play an essential role in our laundry quality control center.
We are looking to hire ASAP! Take a chance and APPLY TODAY!
Don't miss out on the $500 SIGN-ON Bonus!
($500 paid after 90 days of employment)
Location: Kent, WA
Schedule: 5 shifts per week, 12:00 AM- 8:30 AM
INTERVIEWS from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, every Wednesday. In Kent, at the Puget Sound Laundry!
- Excellent medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- General problem-solving skills (to include counting to 50)
- Comfortable working with soiled linens and laundry
- Ability to work with and around chemicals and fumes
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to pull/push bins weighing up to 100lbs (bins on 4 caster wheels)
- Ability to be active and use your hands for long periods of time
- Eye and hand coordination
INTERESTED? Click here to view a video of our facility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0lSQJz3gI&feature=youtu.be
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.