Northwest Center is looking for a HARDWORKING and ENTHUSIASTIC Mailroom Clerk to join our team!
In this role, you will assist the full-time mail clerk in distributing US postal mail by sorting incoming and outgoing USPS shipments and entering certified mail information into data software in a timely and consistent manner. All while assisting customers as needed.
✶Applicants with a documented disability are given preference. ✶
Location: Seattle, WA
Schedule: Par-time Monday – Friday 10:30 AM- 2:30 PM
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Able to lift & carry up to 25lbs regularly
- Great attention to detail
- Basic computer proficiency preferred but not required
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.