Inside Sales Representative
Northwest Center is hiring Inside Sales Representatives to promote our first-class Facility Service Solutions!
We're looking for a highly motivated Insides Sales Representative. The person in this role will conduct outbound calls to businesses and discuss NWCS' Janitorial & Building Maintenance Solutions. You will play a crucial role in generating leads and scheduling appointments for outside sales representatives. This position enjoys the benefits of a flexible weekly schedule and includes a $20 bonus for each lead resulting in appointments and a $100 bonus for each lead that results in a written contract!
Location: Renton, WA
Schedule: Part-time flexible schedule within business hours
Wage: $20.00 per hour
- Grow and promote an organization making a difference in your community!
- Bonuses for proposals delivered + commissions on sales resulting from appointments.
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Utilizing lead list performs outbound telesales calls to potential customers via telephone and email to describe and educate customers regarding NWC's Janitorial and Building Solutions.
- Pursue, manage, and qualify outbound inquiries to convert leads to appointments so the sales team can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- 6 months + Customer service experience required
- Phenomenal phone skills with the ability to convey enthusiasm and energy via phone
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.