Northwest Center (NWC) has NEW Janitorial openings at our Issaquah location!
Our team offers consistent, full-time day shift schedules. Previous cleaning experience is a plus, but we welcome candidates new to the field as we provide training! We are proud to emphasize career growth opportunities for staff and commit to providing all employees with a quality work/life experience.
The Janitor position has the responsibility of completing daily cleaning around the facility with other team members. This will include routine tasks as well as periodic deep cleaning assignments. We are hiring immediately!
Schedule: Various full-time schedules available starting at 6:30 am or 7:30 am!
Wage: $19.25 – $22 DOE & an additional $1,000 hiring bonus!!!
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Holidays and additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, and Paid Compassion Leave
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits NWC has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas
- Wiping down the entrance doors
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Outdoor patio and deck cleaning
- Carpet cleaning – Training will be provided!
- Preforming needed spot cleaning
- Stocking supplies in various areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Proof of Covid Vaccine
- Valid Driver License
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically with contract site personnel
- Consistently lift and carry up to 50 lbs with or without assistance
- Able to handle physical labor including standing, lifting, crouching, and reaching
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.