Talent Acquisition Manager for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
As the Talent Acquisition Manager for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon you will be responsible for driving a proactive, creative outreach, sourcing and attraction strategy that builds a robust pipeline of talent for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon. This position will work with the recruiting team to drive strategies for candidate attraction and closing. They will cater their staffing and recruiting approach that best serves the Northwest Center Services @ Amazon team and their business model. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
SALARY: $75,000 + Excellent Benefits + Work/Life Balance!
SCHEDULE: Full Time - Monday through Friday w/occasional work outside of a regular schedule as needed
- 1+ years of recruiting management experience.
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Strong writing and planning experience.
- Experience recruiting and staffing for director and manager level candidates.
- Ability to travel between NWC and Amazon locations to include onsite and offsite employer and career events.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience hiring applied researchers or exec search.
- Experience developing recruiting strategy around conferences.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Employer branding experience.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team. Experienced with creating and presenting recruiting metrics to an exec audience.
- Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
- Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverable.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME WITH COVER LETTER.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement a talent acquisition strategy for the Northwest Center Services @ Amazon team, ensuring that the recruiting function is capable and well aligned with the vision and goals of this division
- Build talent pools customized for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon business model
- Manage employment campaigns, community outreach and sourcing of passive candidates
- Deliver regular reporting and analyze effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Research and develop solutions for specific labor market conditions
- Partner with talent acquisition team on Social Media Strategies; aimed to establish robust messaging to targeted audiences
- Support employer branding, posting optimization, and innovative candidate sourcing strategies
- Lead diversity recruiting initiatives for the Northwest Center Services @ Amazon team
- Utilize and maintain the Jobvite applicant tracking system, build and manage an effective candidate workflow process
- Provide leadership and supervisor support for the Northwest Center Services @ Amazon talent acquisition team.
- Partner with hiring team to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Northwest Center’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Physical requirements of the position:
- Ability to sit for at least 8 hrs per day.
- Frequent use of hands/fingers for typing, grasping or handling a variety of objects.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs frequently, 25 lbs on occasion.
- Frequent walking within building and from building to building.
- Frequent amount talking/hearing; both in person and over the telephone.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.