Northwest Center has a Custodial opening at Stilly Valley Health in Arlington!
This is a Friday morning role, perfect for filling out 4-day schedules! Previous cleaning experience is a plus, but we welcome candidates new to the field as we provide training! We are proud to emphasize career growth opportunities for staff and commit to providing all employees with a quality work/life experience.
The Custodian position is responsible for completing daily cleaning around the facility with other team members. This will include routine tasks as well as periodic deep cleaning assignments. We are hiring immediately!
Schedule: Fridays at 9 am, 4-hour shift
Wage: $18.69 - $19.25 per hour
Location: Arlington, WA
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Two weeks of paid training
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an Income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas
- Wiping down the entrance doors
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Outdoor patio and deck cleaning
- Carpet cleaning – Training will be provided!
- Performing needed spot cleaning
- Stocking supplies in various areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically with contract site personnel
- Consistently lift and carry up to 50 lbs with or without assistance
- Able to handle physical labor, including standing, lifting, crouching, and reaching
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status