Custodian - Everett Naval Base
Northwest Center is seeking passionate Custodians to join our growing team at the Everett Naval Base! This is a great opportunity for those who are new to janitorial work as training is provided.
Northwest Center is now hiring a full-time & part-time Janitor. This entry-level position is where we are eager to train and invest in your future. In this role, you will perform various cleaning tasks that include but are not limited to common areas, the exterior of the building, and bathrooms at the Everett Naval Base. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in working in an inclusive environment.
*Applicants who disclose a disability will be given preference. *
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday Part-Time 6:30AM - 10:30AM
Wage: $18.50 - $18.50
Additional Compensation: $4.23 Per Hour Health & Welfare
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 10 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
- Opportunity for career development with our NWC Mentorship Match program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Northwest Center is a Source America government contract. Source America contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated nonprofit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities.
- Customer-centric attitude
- Drivers License and Willingness to drive
- The ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- One year of custodial experience is preferred but not required
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.