We want YOU to come join our growing team! Argus Janitorial is looking for a swing shift Site Supervisor to work at our downtown Spokane location. This person is a highly organized & self-motivated individual who can effectively oversee a team of janitors.
Argus Janitorial is eager to train and invest in your future!
Location: Downtown Spokane
Schedule: Swing Shift 2pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday
Wage: $18 - $20 per hour
***$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
-after 90 days of employment, the employee receives $500
-after 6 months of employment, the employee receives $500
APPLY NOW for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with great benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and company 401k matching.
What kind of Benefits offered?
*FREE monthly bus pass
*Up to 7 Paid Holidays - Pending Schedule
*2 weeks Accrued Paid Time Off Annually - Prorated for Part-Time hours
*Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
*Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
*Value Village Discounts
*Opportunity for Advancement
and many MORE!
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Oversee a crew of up to 6 janitors.
- Follow up on crew cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train/retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicities, disabilities, and communication barriers.
- At least 3 months of Janitorial experience
- At least 6 months of Supervisor/management experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Argus Janitorial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.