Digital Media Ad Trafficker
Digital Media Ad Trafficker
Reports to VP Operations
Neptune Retail Solutions (fka News America Marketing) is the nation’s premier retail marketing services company. We are experts at influencing buying behaviors through disruptive, innovative, and results-oriented solutions, including in-store, home-delivered, and online media tactics. Our powerful advertising and promotional programs are supported through rich data and insights. The country’s largest consumer packaged goods manufacturers rely on NRS for unparalleled consumer reach and engagement.
NRS’s digital media business is making its mark on the industry. We continue to strengthen our existing tactics while expanding our partnerships, and seeking new capabilities for our advertising partners. We offer unique and data-led strategies for our clients to reach their most valuable shoppers through programmatic, email, social and digital out of home. Our products continue to evolve to include best-in-class methods to deliver engaging content at the most impactful time in the most relevant geographies.
The Ad Trafficker’s core role will be to traffic, schedule & maintain digital ad campaigns in our ad tech systems, with a primary focus on digital out of home. This includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks: creative QA and testing, campaign set-up, optimizations and troubleshooting. The Ad Trafficker will work closely with the digital account management team and is expected to provide superior customer service. This position currently reports to the VP Digital Operations, but works closely with several groups including Account Management, Sales and Product Solutions to ensure that ad campaigns deliver the desired campaign goals and are completed on time.
- Ensure that campaigns launch on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders
- Manage digital ad campaigns via various ad servers as needed
- Diagnose ad serving problems and interface with team and/or clients to identify solutions
- Ensure that ad creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party ads
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining ad specs, trafficking and workflow procedures for accounts
- Assist with the vetting of new technlogies
- Provide technical QA support on ad serving as needed
- Work directly with account management team to optimize digital campaigns as needed
- Report on digital campaign performance and pacing throughout the flight of a campaign, as well at campaign conclusion
- Help to manage digital ad impression inventory avails in select cases
- 1-3 years of Ad Operations or Ad Tech/Trafficking experience
- Hands on experience with digital media ad servers - Digital Out of Home ad serving experience preferred, Google Ad Manager experience a plus
- Supply side and demand side ad tech experience a plus
- Ability to independently handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills