Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part-time administrative assistant for the assigned territory route in the Montréal. This work is for approximately 20-25 hours per week.
We specialize in the installation of at-the-shelf merchandising, including the iconic Instant Coupon Machine in major grocery and drug chains nationwide.
Works with the Field Operations Team and provides organization, reporting, clerical and administrative support at the market and/or region level.
- Create weekly reports for pending/open stores and unassigned store lists
- Collect and submit photo requests for installed programs as required
- To create meaningful information from raw data sets
- To provide administrative support to the market management team
- Provide support as needed on additional ad hoc projects
- To provide backup support to the market’s HR responsibilities which can include candidate screenings
- Experience in a coordination/administrative role
- Very strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- Proficient in Office (Excel/Word/PPT) In Excel have a knowledge of formulas, pivot tables, charts, and data sorting
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Ability to work independently and to adapt in a continuously changing environment
- The ability to work from home part time, 20 – 25 hours per week, flexible scheduling
- Strong communication skills in English and French
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice:
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities, and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice.