Multimedia Coordinator (100% Remote)
- Preflight & Traffic client artwork to determine accuracy & suitability for printing. Perform necessary changes to incoming files for client approval and record appropriate billing fees.
- Act as a liaison between Sales teams and their clients, our suppliers and production team; communicating the program specifications and any changes or revisions.
- Perform final Quality Control check before approving each program for production.
- Maintain Digital Asset Management archive.
- Proactively provide technical and workflow solutions to internal and external clients.
- Maintain proficiency in graphic applications and digital workflow being implemented by the department and suppliers.
- Follow current processes for workflows, tools and documentation and identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Provide department training to new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Design, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills with strong analytical and proactive problem solving ability.
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accurate and timely task completion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to alter style, to ensure understanding with various communication styles and modalities.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently, and as a member of a team, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, with high initiative and comfort level in asking questions and learning from others.
- Solid understanding of supply chain management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Mac application skills a plus, but not required.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.