*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION AND LOCATION IS FLEXIBLE WITHIN THE U.S. (Must be available during EST business hours)
- Coordinate In & Outbound Logistics: Full Truck Load (FTL), Less Than Truckload (LTL), Small Parcel, Rail, Ocean, Import-Export, and Cross-Docking.
- Order Management: Process actions from a work queue and adapt to changes in real time; monitor and track shipments through delivery.
- Conduct weekly meetings with primary vendors to track status; interface with internal partners, external customers and vendors.
- Obtain and file Proof-of-Delivery notifications.
- Research, log, and communicate shipment discrepancies.
- Work with partners on Corrective Actions when an issue has occurred.
- Maintain ship-to delivery requirements including address changes in Logistics systems.
- Shipping Instructions: translate contract commitments into delivery instructions for Logistics vendors.
- Coordinate delivery extensions with receivers if shipments are delayed; coordinate changes and communicate effectively to applicable stakeholders.
- Logistics Hotline: monitor inbound inquiries or requests via email and phone line.
- Freight Quotes: Request Freight pricing from Logistics vendors, analyze and provide pricing.
- Cost coding: Process Logistics invoices and code in internal invoice tracking and allocation systems.
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Microsoft 360 and Google Suite; advanced Excel skills required.
Competency working with Enterprise Management Software systems.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability, with experience in conducting cost and shipping analysis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting data to management.
- Highly organized, with strong project management skills to be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, simultaneously, with competing deadlines.
- Motivated, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual, and as part of a team.
*Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.