Merchandising Area Manager
An unbeatable work ethic?
A burning desire to be part of a team dedicated to delivering results to clients/customers?
You might be Neptune Retail Solutions material.
Neptune Retail Solutions is currently seeking a entrepreneur-minded individual for the position of Merchandising Area Manager. This position is field based, working from a home office, overseeing the overall operations for the specific geographical area.
The geographical area includes: Canby, OR south to Medford, OR. Oregon Coast to Bend, OR.
The Area Manager is responsible for direct oversight of part-time merchandisers who install and service Advertising and Merchandising programs in grocery, drug, convenience and mass merchandise outlets.
The retail chains serviced include: Safeway, Albertsons, Fred Meyer, independents, Rite Aid and Walgreens
- Hiring, training, and motivating a team of about 24 Part Time Merchandisers
- Ensuring the team is successfully executing field programs
- Holding direct reports accountable through reporting and auditing
- Proactive anticipation of problems and situations and appropriate resolutions of same
- Interfacing with clients and customers
- 2 years previous remote management experience
- Desire to continually improve
- Willingness to take ownership, be held accountable and hold others accountable
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to analyze information toward process of continuous improvement and innovation
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Basic computer competencies (working knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and follow-through
- Problem-solving skills
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Valid driver’s license (for at least 2 years)
- College degree or equivalent experience