Histotechnologist, Tues-Sat 7am-3:30pm, $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus!
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you use your laboratory skills while continuing to learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Histotechnologist for a Tuesday - Saturday 7am-3:30pm, Tuesday - Saturday shift. We believe in career development and empowering our employees. Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our amazing World Class Culture!
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
As a Histotechnologist you will work under general direction to precisely and accurately conduct a variety of routine and specialized histology procedures. You will research, troubleshoot, and resolve histology related inquiries and problems within the laboratory. This position requires you to produce the highest quality of embedding, microtomy, tissue grossing, tissue processing, and H&E staining, special staining and equipment maintenance.
- You will need an associates degree in the field.
- You will need to have completed a one year internship or a long-term training program in a Histopathology lab
- Nationally: HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP) required
- FL: Current state license required
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good social skills and attention to detail
- Motivated to maintain production and quality standards
- Willing to work in a biohazard environment and follow safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual
- Good visual acuity including color perception required for certain departments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.