SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Miracapo Pizza Company
This position is responsible for the development of planning information used to direct, communicate and monitor weekly schedules for Miracapo production facilities. This position is responsible for ensuring balance of inventory at each level of the manufacturing process (not including raw materials).
- Lead customer calls focused on demand plan impacts and scheduling of production requirements
Lead Production Planning & Finite Scheduling:
- Manage short-range production plan accuracy supporting lowest landed cost & customer fulfillment
- Facilitate daily schedule changes due to vendor, supplier, customer, and/or production related issues
- Facilitate team activities to ensure daily availability of products according to the backlog in order to meet on time delivery metrics and minimize inventory returns
- Facilitate team communication with sales, procurement, materials management and plant operations leadership concerning lead time, prioritization and allocation of product to customers to achieve maximum service level
- Develop a working knowledge of MPC products, capabilities and processes to ensure optimal master schedule stability, order creation, plant optimization and minimal rescheduling
- Respond in a timely manner to demand requirements generated by sales and order management organizations that occur outside the normal process
- Maintain planned lead times, lot size, safety stock levels, delivery times and all other finished goods parameters for all MPS items
- Assist customer service in setting priorities when demand is greater than supply.
Co-Lead S&OP Supply Planning:
- Lead weekly plant scheduling reviews.
- Involved with commercialization and productivity projects
- Manage & reconcile finite and master schedules - weekly (daily as needed)
- Review S&OP Plan with Director of Operations, Account Management, & Customer Service as needed
- Maintains commitment to personal development plan and participates in all job specific training.
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason and influence at all levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated leader capable of driving change.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Requires a BS degree in operations management, business, accounting or related field along with 5-7 years’ experience including general supply chain management, material planning and control, capacity planning, and inventory management. APICS Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with MS Office, including Excel is essential.
- Experience in a Lean/Six Sigma environment preferred.
- Responsible for production planning for plant locations in Elk Grove Village and Gurnee.
- Approximately 10%-15% travel required between the corporate office and both plant locations.
- Characterized as sedentary work that involves frequent standing and/or walking, and a rare frequency to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects.
- General office and plant environments.
- Will be exposed to variable temperatures in the plant.
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.