CLASS A CDL
To transport raw ingredients, packaging materials and/or finished goods between warehouse, branches, and customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Transports raw ingredients, packaging materials and finished goods utilizing company semi-truck while complying with all safety requirements.
- Loads and unloads semi-truck.
- Documents vehicle use and trips by hours
- Inputs transaction of ingredients and/or materials moved through RF unit to comply with Real Time and Traceability purposes
- Prints Part on Hand Reports as needed.
- Analyzes available data to make informed decisions
- Ability to multi task and manage competing priorities to meet or exceed expectations
- Effectively copes with change and able to give and receive feedback
- Drives continuous improvement with ability to motivate others
- Commits to organizational success and takes ownership for results
- Possesses effective oral and written communications across functions
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships to achieve goals.
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL
- 3 – 5 years prior CDL driving experience (experience with refrigerated transport preferred)
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have valid fork lift certification or training.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Exposure to variable temperatures working on the dock and in the freezers.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.