IT B/C CLOUD ERP MANAGER
B/C NAV CLOUD ERP MANAGER
Elk Grove Village
Responsible for support, administration and development of corporate systems in the cloud, integrated with cloud applications or transitioning to a cloud platform.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Assume primary support and administration responsibility for enterprise systems including but not limited to: JustFood/Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, Teams.
Participate in all and lead some platform improvement initiatives.
Supervise all application development efforts, including but not limited to the following:
- Participate in requirements capture and analysis.
- Participate in developing software design based on project requirements.
- Participate in software implementation based on design.
- Participate in software integration.
- Participate in software verification and validation.
- Participate in technical writing in support of completing necessary documentation.
Assume primary responsibility for reporting and analytics efforts.
Ensure completion of assigned tasks, projects or programs according to schedule.
Act as a technical resource and mentor to other IT staff and lead application users.
Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
Attend all meetings. Travel to customer site as needed. Complete and maintain all required status reports, paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
Maintain technical competency and remain current on new technology and trends in the industry.
Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards. Adhere to company policies set out in the employee handbook.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office 365 platform.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central/JustFood.
- Experience with report development including data modeling.
- Some familiarity with SharePoint and Teams.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365; some VBA experience preferred.
- Work experience with software development.
- Familiarity with Power Automate, Power Apps beneficial.
- General understanding of cloud optimization and security.
- Ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and multi-task.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Office 365
- Microsoft VBA
- Microsoft Teams
- Power Automate, Power Apps
- Microsoft AD
- Windows 10
- SQL Server
As an equal opportunity employer, Miracapo Pizza Company recruits, hires and promotes the most qualified individual, without regard to race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation. All employment decisions are administered in a non-discriminatory manner and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.