Junior Marketing Specialist
Management Events is a leading B2B events company providing international business matchmaking service. Our passion is to create valuable encounters and impactful experiences in a professional setting. Our exclusive virtual business conferences connect top decision-makers with solution providers and provide the freshest insights on the latest trends in the industry. The event participants are technology-driven leaders of the largest companies in Europe.
We drive global growth continuously investing in event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development.
Annually, we produce more than 120 business events bringing together 20,000 leaders and 2,500 solution providers in 9 countries generating business opportunities through 110,000 face-to-face meetings. Currently, we operate in 13 countries with 300+ employees across our offices.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist, you will join the Management Events' global Marketing Team located in Kuala Lumpur. You will work alongside our campaigning teams and business counterparts in Europe providing necessary support essential to high performance of our promotional efforts.
What you will do:
- Collect testimonials and success stories from our event sponsors and delegates
- Help identify additional resources for posting articles / other content and do the postings
- Build landing and pillar pages on Wordpress Elementor
- Help draft short form text content (LinkedIn Document Posts, YouTube video descriptions, etc)
CAMPAIGNING TEAM SUPPORT:
- Assist in acquiring supporting organizations and international publications, reporters, media to increase visibility and promotional efforts for our events in Europe
- Serve as a communication liaison between our campaigning team and business side assisting with setting up meetings, follow ups etc
- Make sure all marketing trackers and schedules are updated, and all materials are sorted properly for easy access
- Assist on other tasks as necessary
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable collaborating with international colleagues and clients
- High command of English language, both written and oral
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing, Administrative or Operations role with passion and ambition to grow in marketing
- Knowledge in Marketing CRM/automation tools, e.g. Hubspot is a plus
- Extremely meticulous with a strong eye for detail
- Highly goal-driven, know your marketing KPIs and work well in fast-paced environments
- High ambition and aspiration to continuously improve
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in teams
- Having fun working on challenging projects, growing with them, as well as celebrating their success
This position is open to Malaysia citizens and PR holders only.
What we offer:
- Work-from-home environment for the time of pandemic. We don’t want to risk your health and will provide thorough virtual onboarding and introduction into our operations
- International exposure though close collaboration with colleagues and clients across Europe
- Multicultural tight-knit team with occasional virtual (and after the pandemic – live) bubble tea sessions
- An opportunity to grow your career in an international company with colleagues across Europe
If you are ready to take a new step in your career, and up to the challenge, send your application with CV following the link below and we will get in touch!
Learn more about life at Management Events and meet your future colleagues on our Instagram @managementevents.