Life at Lowenstein
- We are committed deeply to client service.
- We honor the trust others have placed in us.
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We anticipate rather than merely respond.
- We are passionate about everything we do.
- We encourage creativity to flourish.
- We are generous with our time and our talent.
- We work to connect clients and communities.
Lowenstein Sandler’s Community Service Initiative connects lawyers and staff with opportunities to participate in local volunteer activities and events like donation drives, meal distribution for food-insecure families, park restoration, and costume creation for sick and disabled children. The firm regularly hosts drives to benefit local nonprofit organizations and offers employees time away from work to pursue individual volunteer opportunities in their communities where they can serve a mission or population they are passionate about.Click here to read the most recent Lowenstein Sandler Pro Bono Report.