Do you want to work at our beautiful new head office? Do you want a stable career and receive excellent benefits? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, head office team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for a Payroll Administrator. Jumpstart your career as a Payroll Administrator and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today. Join the team and take advantage of our modern, exciting, and beautiful new office space.
Why work for Lordco?Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Competitive wages based on experience. Build a long-lasting career.
- Health and Dental Insurance. Pick the plan that’s right for you.
- RRSP matching. Grow your RRSP as you grow your years of experience.
- Health and Wellness program. Get quarterly gift cards for your favourite vendors, compete in challenges and win big prizes, and track whatever makes you healthy & happy!
- Employee & Family Assistance Program. Offered to all employees and their families at no cost. We value your mental wellness.
- Generous employee perks and staff discounts. Retail discounts, EPP program, corporate gym memberships, and more.
- Promote from within culture with opportunity for advancement. Grow your career from within.
Do you fit the part?
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree relevant to payroll or 2-3 years related experience in a high-volume payroll administrator role.
- Experience using and administrating ADP Workforce Now payroll system is essential.
- Experience implementing/changing payroll systems.
- PCP certificate an asset.
- Experience in payroll within a retail environment.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of HR regulations.
- Perform the tasks associated with a complete pay period cycle from time validation to issuance of direct deposit.
Answer payroll inquiries from staff related to earnings, deductions, taxable benefits, salary, vacation and sick leave.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Assist with reconciling payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Preparation of hiring/termination documentation, typing of general correspondence.
- Maintenance of payroll files and records.
- Assist with year-end processes including the preparation of T4s.
Apply now and join our family today!