Position: Warehouse Worker (Parksville Distribution Warehouse)
Location: Parksville, BC
Are you a driven, hardworking individual interested in all-things automotive? Do you enjoy being a part of a goal-oriented team? Join our Parksville, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. Whether you work full-time or part-time, we support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit the part?
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent
- You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- You have previous work experience in a warehouse setting
- Forklift certification is considered an asset
- WHMIS and Transportation of Dangerous Goods certification is an asset
- You are open to flexible work schedules, including but not limited to overtime and weekend shifts
- Pick and pack orders, as well as receive and put away inventory
- Diligently check stock for wear/damage and report faults and discrepancies
- Follow procedure for preparing and packing special orders for our stores and customers
- Scan bar codes on products from totes to pallets and packages using a hand scanner
- Operate electric and manual pallet jacks, forklifts, and other warehouse equipment
- Practice caution when working around moving machines, such as order pickers, forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, and mobile carts
- Use online stock control system to perform specific tasks
- Perform general warehouse duties, including keeping areas clean and tidy
- Adhere to all COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including guidelines for social distancing
Apply now and join our family today!