Accounts Payable Clerk
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC (Head Office)
Do you want to work at our beautiful new head office? Do you want a stable career and to receive excellent benefits? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, head office team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada, and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in the automotive industry and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
What You’ll Do:
- Perform three-way match for purchase orders, goods received notes, and invoices
- Ensure invoices are approved according to Lordco’s approval matrix
- Enter approved invoices in Microsoft Dynamics
- Reconcile vendor statements and follow up with discrepancies
- Generate payments to vendors
- Monitor incoming email
- Perform related clerical duties
- Support Finance Team, other duties as assigned
Do you fit the part?
- Post-Secondary education in Accounting or at least 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with normal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and complete work with a high degree of accuracy, judgment, and integrity
Apply now and join our family today!