Warehouse Floor Manager
Position: Warehouse Floor Manager
Location: Burnaby, BC
Are you a driven, hardworking leader with a background in automotive?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Warehouse Floor Manager to join the team at our Burnaby distribution centre. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced career and a workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency by supervising, organizing, directing and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring and managing operation goals
- Oversee daily operations while managing work flows
- Shift warehouse workers between departments based on demand
- Coach, train and develop team providing both informal (e.g. on-floor coaching) and formal (e.g. written evaluation) job performance based feedback
- Ensure employees follow onsite safety and warehouse procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5 years experience as a Warehouse Floor Manager in the Automotive industry
- Strong leadership and people management abilities
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
- Steel toe shoes are required.