Autobody Equipment - Sales & Service Specialist
Do you love interacting with people? Do you love sharing and growing your automotive knowledge? Join our Port Coquitlam, BC, head office team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for an Autobody Equipment – Sales & Service Specialist. Jumpstart your career as an Autobody Equipment – Sales & Service Specialist and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today.
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous employee perks and staff discounts
- Promote from within culture with opportunity for advancement
Do you fit the part?
- Previous related sales experience is required
- Superior customer service skills, both on the phone and in-person
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent mechanical/parts knowledge
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- Serve as a professional expert for autobody equipment sales
- Identify and secure new sales opportunities for represented products
- Manage and grow current customer base by assessing their needs and making recommendations
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels to find the right solution for our customers
- Build customer loyalty through continuous innovation, becoming a trusted advisor
- Effectively leverage network to assist in sales cycles development
Apply now and join our family today!