Candidate Services Coordinator
The primary responsibility of the Candidate Services Coordinator is to provide essential technical and administrative support with a high level of customer service to individual candidates, and ad hoc support for clients, suppliers and LHH colleagues.
- You will report directly to Director, Professional Services
- The preferred location is London, UK. Some travel may be required
- Support Engagement process, activating and allocating candidates to Consultants within 48 hours
- Respond to all candidate queries in person or virtually relating to programme information, eligibility, consultant transfers, scheduling appointments meeting SLA of 48 hrs
- Assist with technical support for individual candidates, such as accessing webinars on our job search portal, and providing troubleshooting guidance relating to virtual meetings and classrooms
- Subject matter expert on the Career Resource Network – providing demonstrations, webinars and training for candidates and consultants to drive greater use of the portal
- In-depth knowledge of tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams for meetings and workshops
- Knowledge of Learning Centre with ability to set up events, manage registrations and help Group Learning Manager compile candidate data relating to session attendance
- Take ownership for candidate support delivered at LHH premises or virtually to ensure candidates are aware of all resources and events available including Job Search Work Teams
- Set-up training rooms for in-office workshop and seminar delivery, ensure that appropriate workshop and delivery materials are in stock and available
- Support consultants in the case management of candidates to ensure consistency, and to help with quality of delivery
- Manage the candidate space (where applicable) including maintenance of candidate materials, use of PCs and general office presentation
- Give advice and guidance to coaches in respect of candidate service entitlement and flexibility of support, escalating to the DPS as required
- Track candidate survey feedback responses relating to individual programmes and engage with candidates to help improve survey completion rates
- Manage candidate complaints including negative evaluations escalating to DPS where appropriate
- Proactively reach out to dormant candidates to encourage them to resume their programmes
- Process all Orbit queries relating to candidate programmes including requests for making programmes inactive, extension over-rides, CRN extensions etc
- Assist DPSs with looking at candidate data relating to use of programmes, attendance at events and consultant activities
- Provide admin support to DPSs and Head of CT relating to Delivery and CPD meetings for consultants
- Pro-actively send out information to new candidates to signpost them to all relevant resources ie workshop timetables, events information, CRN info
- Work closely with LC to help to drive attendance at workshops and all virtual events.
- Collate, record and review feedback from Learning Events, Workshops and Masterclasses and networking events to identify trends and concerns in terms of consultant performance, suitability of materials and client satisfaction
- Manage all printed and electronic materials ensuring they are up to date, re-stocked and reprinted in a timely manner
- Support the wider delivery team in specific networking events such as Candidate Connect and virtual job fairs
- Attend CSC meetings both in London and regional offices to learn about new business developments, further training and organisational changes
The above list is not an exhaustive and other ad hoc administrative and customer service duties may be required.
- Professional business image and attitude, both in person and over the phone with a pro-active and enthusiastic approach to providing customer support
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service oriented, and enjoys helping people
- Team player willing to do any task or go the extra mile to help an associate, colleague, individual candidate, client; flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Confident user of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams), Zoom and multiple custom web-based applications which are resources for internal associates and colleagues, as well as individual candidates in service and client companies
- Self-starter who can be highly productive in a relatively autonomous work environment
- Knowledge of and experience in Career Transition preferable
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion