Software Engineering Team Lead
The Commerce Platform team is hiring! As a Software Engineering Team Lead, you’ll be tasked to define the technical direction, set the culture, and empower the team to implement the software, ensuring our customers receive their purchased products, timely and accurately. You will be tasked with architecting, designing, developing, and supporting Laserfiche’s own asset/license system that maintains and provisions customer’s purchased products.
You will collaborate with other departments, product development teams, finance, order desk and IT. Laserfiche’s customers’ onboarding experience is directly impacted by your contribution.As team lead, you will serve as a mentor and manager for a range of engineers including other managers, define and oversee team structure and growth, and help to train and grow the engineering staff. You will be expected to maintain high level of expertise in your area, writing code and tests and participating in group programming efforts with teams.
Eligible States for Remote Work: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia and Wisconsin
What You'll Do:
- Architect, maintain and improve on Laserfiche’s crucial asset and license systems
- Design, code, test and deploy microservices or event driven services
- Integrate with 3rd party SaaS payment system, such as ERP, CRM, Payment and Order Processing
- Promote the adoption of development best practices (unit testing, TDD, automation, CI / CD, pair, and mob programming)
- Provide technical leadership simplify processes and remove roadblocks ensuring engineers are given the tools successfully execute features during each sprint
- Partner with Product Managers to drive on technical solutions and implementation
- Collaborate with stakeholders explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Identify and present new technologies to improve team and product performance
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience building public facing software
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs and Object Oriented programming using C#, Java or Python
- Solid Understanding of Relational and NOSQL databases
- Experience building microservices with REST and GRPC
- Experience with distributed architectures, AWS, Kubernetes and Docker are a plus
- Proven success collaborating with C-suite and senior leadership across a company
- Excellent communication skills to effectively share ideas across a variety of audiences
- Previous success developing a growth culture, providing team with mentorship and guidance towards career advancement
What We Offer:
- Remote work opportunities + hybrid work arrangement
- Temporary or permanent workplace relocation in states we have a business presence
- Paid volunteer days to give back to the community
- 15 days of paid time off (to start) + 4-day year-end closure + 3 additional 'me' days
- 9 days of paid public holidays
- Generous 401 (k) employer match contribution
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Mentorship program participation to inspire the rising leaders of Laserfiche
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) and opportunities to contribute to our DEI initiatives
- Employee Referral Program
Pay Range: $160,000 - $190,000
Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. Customers in 5+ industries use Laserfiche cloud-first development approach to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
Laserfiche employees in offices around the world are committed to the company’s vision of empowering customers and inspiring people to reimagine how technology can transform lives.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.