Do you believe that organizations should be run as efficiently as possible?
We do, and that’s why we build enterprise content management software that enables organizations to accelerate how business gets done. Laserfiche is the leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management, and our cloud-first development approach impacts organizations in over 80 countries across the globe. Customers in every industry – including government, education, financial services, healthcare and manufacturing – use our powerful workflows, electronic forms, and analytics to optimize productivity. Laserfiche’s presales team is looking for a Presales Engineer to conduct demos, support our solutions providers, and provide training on Laserfiche software.
What you’ll do:
- Create and deliver proof-of-concept demonstrations for potential customers
- Build solutions in Laserfiche to solve customer’s business needs
- Break down technical details into information that’s useful and tailored to the audience
- Work with our expansive network of Solutions Providers to provide technical consulting via email, conference calls, and presentations
- Teach at our annual Laserfiche’s annual conference
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A healthy balance of ambition and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
The team you’ll join:
- Empowers our customers and inspires people to reimagine how technology can transform lives
- Fosters an environment of collaboration and belonging across cultural backgrounds
- Celebrates equitable and transparent communication
- Creates an environment that is conducive to the success of everyone
- Cultivates a culture of accountability, honesty, and acceptance
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.