PIC - Floater - Challenger 604/605
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
Must reside within a 1-hour drive of commercial airport in these cities:
Arlington, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bedford, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Dulles, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Fort Worth, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Newark, Omaha, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, St. Louis, Teterboro, Tulsa.
- Total Time - 3500 hours
- Total PIC - 2000 hours
- Total PIC Time in Type - 250 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 2500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine PIC - 1500 hours
- Total Turbine - 2000 hours
- FCC Restricted Radio License
- Current Passport
- First Class Medical
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
- Flight activity within the last 24-months
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary derived from industry standards (ProPilot, NBAA, etc.) and re-evaluated two times per year
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with 100% company match up to 6% of your salary
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- Holiday pay and Floating Holiday
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.