SIC - Citation XLS/XLS+
Second in Command – Citation XLS/XLS+
Full-Time - Minneapolis, MN
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Second in Command candidates for our Midsize jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
The Second in Command (SIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The SIC helps prepare and ensure the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 2500 hours
- Total PIC - 500 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 500 hours
- Total Turbine - 100 hours
- Total Instrument - 150 hours
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. driver's license
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Current passport
- ATP (ability to obtain ATP)
- 1st Class Medical
- FCC Restricted Radio License
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits! To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.