Product Manager, Member Growth
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented and hardworking Product Manager to help re-envision our member acquisition experience. Your scope on acquisition will include growing IPSY’s awareness and reach across a diversity of channels to drive traffic, as well as optimizing our signup/subscription funnel to drive member conversion.
You are the perfect fit if you have a track record working on top-of-funnel acquisition and onboarding experiences at fast-growing companies. Do you thrive in a high-performance, ambitious environment, work well as part of a dynamic cross-functional team, and can drive product strategy and execution? If so, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner closely with the VP of User Acquisition to set vision and strategy to enable us to hit aggressive conversion and new member acquisition targets
- Develop and drive acquisition product roadmap; build a highly optimized acquisition engine and outstanding membership onboarding experience
- Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO activities. Deliver against monthly SEO traffic and customer acquisition/conversion goals
- Drive consistent collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data/insights to better understand member needs and meet business goals
- Partner with Engineering leads/teams to prioritize development efforts and actively manage backlog and trade-offs on a weekly basis
- Work closely with PMs and UI/UX teams to ensure member growth team initiatives seamlessly integrate and align with downstream member journey objectives
- Drive test, learn, iterate culture through frequent A/B testing and optimization of new member experience
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA from a credible school preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, including experience driving new member growth and SEO initiatives
- The ability to develop product strategy and take ideas from infancy to full execution. Track record of growing a product
- Excellent business judgment and quantitative skills
- Obsessively data-driven
- Great communicator with positive relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented attitude
- Passion for the customer and IPSY’s mission
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.