Director of Total Rewards
IPSY is the largest beauty subscription in the world, with over 3 million monthly members, and the first brand to combine a rich community platform with a highly personalized commerce experience. Headquartered in San Mateo, with offices in New York and Santa Monica, IPSY brings together a diverse group of rule-breaking thinkers and creative problem solvers with a penchant for getting things done. From Marketing and Media to Engineering and Operations, we stand together to celebrate individuality and inclusivity—and we’re just getting started.
About the Role:
We are looking for a leader in the Total Rewards space to help us deliver the best possible experience to our employees and will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and continued innovation around our compensation, benefits, perks, and performance management programs!
Are you an experienced manager and strategic thinker who thrives in a fluid, high-performance, ambitious environment? If so, this role is for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Set the strategic vision for Total Rewards at IPSY
- Report to the VP of People and partner on a regular basis with the Founder/CEO, President, Board, and Compensation Committee to make upgrades and changes to key HR programs
- Conduct market-based research to ensure our Total Rewards programs are competitive in the market, creative, and meeting the needs of our employees
- Lead the annual performance review process, bonus planning process, benefits review (including open enrollment), and comping of offers
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a Total Rewards/compensation role focused in fast-growing, multifaceted, data-driven environments
- Experience at a compensation-consulting firm preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading a team
- Masters or PhD in I/O Psychology, Statistics, HR Management, Decision Science, or related Computer field preferred
- Strong desire to drive business impact
- Extremely high attention to detail when working with large data sets
- Ability to partner effectively with the business and senior executives
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Annual bonus program
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus subscription
- Learning & development programs
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.