Technical Support Specialist - 2nd Shift (4PM-12AM EST)
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated professional with experience and an affinity for technology and innovation to serve as our Technical Support Specialist. As an InVue Technical Support Specialist, you will directly interact with our customers ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through product mentoring, coaching, and consulting services, as well as acting as a customer advocate to resolve issues and improve processes. You may be a great fit for the Technical Support Specialist position IF:
- You have a real passion for technology and innovative solutions.
- You are naturally curious about the way things work and have the distinct ability to pick up both hardware and software concepts easily.
- You are an amazing problem-solver with exceptional customer service skills, going beyond customer expectations.
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- You will thrive in an ever-changing environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and comfortable interacting with customers both online and over the phone with a prominent level of professionalism.
- Become highly proficient with InVue’s product suite, troubleshooting issues through various channels including email tickets, chat, and phone.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by finding and documenting customer needs and issues; answering incoming inquiries, effectively applying problem-solving techniques and following issues through to their successful resolution.
- Establish and keep a positive and professional relationship with customers by supplying continuing education on how to effectively use products and by clearly explaining the cause and resolution for issues so Customers are confident that the product will perform as intended.
- Replicate issues as needed to ensure that symptoms and probable cause are fully understood.
- Determine the severity level and urgency of every issue based on the impact on the Customer's business operations.
- Manage all open technical service requests to ensure prompt resolution of customer issues, including level two support.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams and departments to discuss and resolve issues, escalating when necessary.
- Effectively document and record all aspects of customer interactions to promote transparency and understanding of product issues in addition to building, managing, and supporting the knowledge base and support ticketing system.
- Document best practices in our help center to enhance the quality and efficiency of the Customer Care Department.
- End-to-end problem analysis: You have a solid record of accomplishment investigating problems from start to finish. Understanding the chain of events that led to the problem occurring.
- Fluent Spanish is a requirement. (Portuguese is a plus)
- Must be able to articulate technical issues clearly and understand your audience. Technical Writing skills are a plus.
- Successfully deployed SaaS software for a startup, mid-level, or enterprise company.
- Working knowledge of SQL and non-relational databases. You can read and write SQL scripts to find and fix issues in a database.
- Have excelled in hardware and software environments. You know how to work in both areas and can learn new products in a short amount of time.
- Proven experience working in Zendesk Suite.
- Ability to flourish in a high growth, fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- This position will require rotating evening and weekend on call emergency support.