Client Executive - Commercial
A Client Executive (CE) develops and grows a property and casualty book of business by building and executing a business plan, developing industry focus and mastering the business. The CE clearly articulates our unique value proposition and leverages technology and internal service/sales tools to consistently meet or exceed goals. This position may be located in the Hylant Ft. Wayne Indiana office.
- Master and deploy Hylant sales tools and training.
- Support carrier goals for office appointments.
- Sales funnel maintained at 3x production goals in motivated and best few.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with support staff.
- Ensure all internal systems (EPIC and CRM) are managed per Hylant service standards.
- Ensure adherence to the carrier underwriting and processing guidelines
- Consistently achieve 95% retention
- Help establish Hylant brand in the community with activity on boards to include leadership roles.
A qualified applicant must possess an active P&C license, valid state driver’s license, and have achieved a high school diploma or GED equivalent. A bachelor’s degree is preferred. A well-qualified applicant must be a self-directed team player, solution focused, and be professionally persistent with prospects. Relevant industry certifications are a plus. 10+ years of industry experience is preferred.
- Accountability Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions. Demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Adaptability Adjusts planned work to accommodate an ever-changing environment. Triages multiple demands and competing priorities by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking skills.
- Client/Quality Focus Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of clients, and responds to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrates a personal commitment to identify clients' business needs and continually seeks to provide a trusted advisor level of service.
- Communication Successfully conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
- Emotional Intelligence/Inclusiveness Fosters respect for all individuals and points of view. Appropriately interacts with all members of the team, visitors, carriers and community partners without regard to individual characteristics. Demonstrates a personal commitment to create a professional, empathetic and welcoming environment.
- Leadership Communicates Hylant's vision in ways that gain the support of others. Mentors, motivates and guides others toward goals.
- Team Focus: Effectively cooperates with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a group identity characterized by professionalism, trust and commitment.
- Demonstrate Hylant Core Values: (Family, Hard Work, Honesty, Respect, Empathy)
A multi-year recipient of Best Places to Work in Insurance, Hylant is a full-service insurance brokerage with 20 offices in seven states. And since the founding of our family-owned business over 85 years ago, we made a promise to strengthen and protect the businesses, employees and communities of our client family by embracing them as our own. We’re more than an insurance brokerage firm and you’re more than a client, employee or neighbor. You’re family. And that’s just the way we treat you.
Hylant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, Veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Hylant participates in E-Verify.