Construction Project Manager - San Jose
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) seeks a Construction Project Manager for our properties in Northern California. Join our collaborative and dynamic team to oversee design, bid, budgeting, and management for various projects. These projects will include large-scale building renovations, capital improvements, tenant improvements, and repair and maintenance of existing properties. This position will manage projects from start to completion, with full budgetary and schedule responsibility.
What You'll Do
- Independently manage projects from initial budgeting through closeout. Lead the design team and General Contractor to complete projects on budget and on schedule.
- Projects will require on-site visits and meetings across our NorCal portfolio, and oversight of General Contractors, consultants, and subcontractors.
- Development of work scopes, bidding, contract negotiations, permitting, project close-out documentation, and consulting on pending lease deals.
- Review architectural, MEP, and other drawings submitted for both Landlord and Tenant build projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal are essential to collaborating with tenants, leasing, property management, engineering, and executives.
- Mastery of financial management to create, update and analyze detailed budget and cash flow reports. Review and manage contracts, change orders, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Experience with MRI is a plus.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred in architecture, engineering, construction management, or some related field. PMP and/or LEED accreditation is preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of general contractor or project management-related experience in an architectural or general contractor firm focused on office tenant construction projects.
- Must be adept in using MS Project and Excel. Expertise in office tenant improvements, creative space, restaurant, and retail desired.
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) is a real estate investment trust serving dynamic tech and media tenants in global epicenters for these synergistic, converging and secular growth industries. Hudson Pacific’s unique and high-barrier tech and media focus leverages a full-service, end-to-end value creation platform forged through deep strategic relationships and niche expertise across identifying, acquiring, transforming and developing properties into world-class amenitized, collaborative and sustainable office and studio space.