Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting - Los Angeles
At Hudson Pacific Properties, we provide best-in-class office space to the biggest names in tech and media (Netflix, Google, Amazon), and we're seeking a Senior Accountant, Financial Reporting for our Corporate office in Los Angeles, CA. The Senior Accountant will assist with external financial reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance. This position will play a key role in preparing external financial documents, working closely with the external and internal auditors, and collaborating across all levels of the Company (including with the Chief Financial Officer and other Executives).
What You'll Do
- Prepare the Company's quarterly and annual external financial reports, such as periodic SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K), quarterly investor supplemental reports, and press releases, in partnership with the rest of the team.
- Support the quarterly consolidation and preparation of quarterly financial supporting schedules.
- Coordinate the quarterly reviews and annual audits by the external auditor.
- Prepare the GAAP checklist.
- Research accounting and SEC disclosure guidance
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance, including but not limited to: Coordinating with internal and external auditors on the annual audit of internal controls over financial reporting, risk assessments, and preparation of control documentation.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or an equivalent.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work with competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with accounting and financial reporting, with a solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Public accounting experience (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Team-oriented with a collaborative approach.
- CPA license (preferred).
- Working knowledge of WDesk or familiarity with Yardi or equivalent software (preferred).
- Real Estate experience (preferred).
Salary Range: $100,000.00 to $115,000.00 annually USD (subject to relevant experience)
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) is a real estate investment trust serving dynamic tech and media tenants in global epicenters for these synergistic, converging, and secular growth industries. Hudson Pacific's unique and high-barrier tech and media focus leverages a full-service, end-to-end value creation platform forged through deep strategic relationships and niche expertise across identifying, acquiring, transforming, and developing properties into world-class amenitized, collaborative, and sustainable office and studio space.