Assistant Property Manager - San Jose
At Hudson Pacific Properties, we provide best-in-class office space to the biggest names in tech and media (Netflix, Google, Amazon) and we're seeking an Assistant Property Manager to support our property in San Jose, CA. The APM serves as a key point of contact for tenants, vendors, and visitors and supports all aspects of building operations. From preparing financial reports to providing excellent service to tenants, this role requires an experienced, collaborative professional who can build positive relationships and keep many important details organized amidst a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
What You’ll Do
- Assist with many dynamics of running the property, including building operations and administration, vendor management, tenant relations, leasing, and financial reporting.
- Collaborate with property manager on budgets and financial reports including annual budgets, CAM and tax reconciliations, monthly variance reports, aged delinquency reports, and rent rolls.
- Prepare and distribute tenant manuals, emergency procedures, tenant rent statements, tenant bill-backs, internal re-bills, invoices, and tenant notices.
- Regularly inspect office appearance including signs, directories, elevators, corridors, restrooms, and vacant spaces, preparing punch lists and working with contractors on repairs.
- Prepare payment for account payable invoices and collect accounts receivables.
- Assist with tenant move-in and move-out processes.
- Collaborate with building operations teams to address tenant work orders promptly.
What You’ll Need
- At least 2+ years of experience in commercial property management at a large, class A office property.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent digital literacy, including MS Windows, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong proficiency in basic accounting and Excel including creating and running financial reports.
- Familiarity with Yardi is a plus.
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) is a real estate investment trust serving dynamic tech and media tenants in global epicenters for these synergistic, converging and secular growth industries. Hudson Pacific’s unique and high-barrier tech and media focus leverages a full-service, end-to-end value creation platform forged through deep strategic relationships and niche expertise across identifying, acquiring, transforming and developing properties into world-class amenitized, collaborative and sustainable office and studio space.