GroupM | Manager HR
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Manager Talent for GroupM, based in Gurgaon .
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest media agencies in India.
- To be part of a very dynamic HR team that has been adding value to business through its strategy and HR initiatives y-o-y.
- Culture of learning, opportunities, creativity & teamwork
Measures of success:
In three months, you would have:
- Gotten a decent grip on the business that you are supporting
- Developed strong working relations with the stakeholders
In six months, you would have:
- You will have started making significant business impact through your understanding, knowledge and initiatives.
In 12 months, you would have:
- You would have successfully launched your most important and impactful HR strategy based on needs of the agency.
What your day job looks like in Talent team at GroupM:
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process and metrics
- Identify skills and competencies required to support current and future business activities
- Utilize recruitment media, job fairs, and e-recruiting tools as required to attract qualified candidates
- Source and evaluate resumes and interview candidates to ensure that their skills and abilities meet the requirements for open positions
- Competition mapping: Identify competition companies and gather key insights about their team structures and profiles
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Ensure timely delivery of HR processes through the employment lifecycle
- Responsible for smooth pre-boarding & on-boarding of all the selected candidates
- Drive assigned HR projects with rigor and accountability
What you will bring:
- Planning & Organising – prioritizes & plans work activities, well organized & methodical approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Results driven, go-getter
- Analytical skills – able to interpret present information which drives decision making
- Attention to detail
- Personal integrity, maintains confidentiality
Master’s degree (HR) from a reputable university
No. of relevant years of experience required:
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 30% in 2017, cementing India’s position as the second largest internet market with close to 450 million users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for all integrated marketing services, fueled by the collective market investment in data and technology. With a booming economy, both traditional and new age industries are witnessing a boost in consumption, making India a high potential advertising market. With renewed foreign investments across several industries, India is an exciting market for any advertising professional.