MediaCom | CEP Manager
Overview of job
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. One in every three ads globally has been placed by us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us
We are currently looking for a Connected Execution Planner to join us. In this role you will be responsible for leading the client day to day and developing strategic media plans.
You will be responsible for working closely with Strategy & Planning teams to activate their strategy in media.
You will work hand in hand with the Investment Team to ensure the campaign is implemented to perfection and that the strategic approach truly comes to life !
You engage with all departments in the agency to deliver on your client’s objectives and look for innovative opportunities.
You are the driving force in ensuring that we inspire and deliver for our clients with world class thinking and execution.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: CEP Director
3 best things about the job:
1. Working collaboratively with a diverse set of people
2. Implementing innovative ideas with media partners
3 Working with some Australia’s most loved brands
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Demonstrated your knowledge of the media market and contributed to the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Met and started to build trusted relationships with your key clients and your team.
In six months:
- Demonstrated your media planning skills and ability to use data to provide solid rationales for recommendations
- Built strong relationships with all media owners & partners and kept up-to-date with latest opportunities and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage campaign implementation with trading team
- Managed budgets and internal financials to meet client reporting requirements
In 12 months:
- Pro-active presentations to clients on new media opportunities to make their brands perform even better
- Earned the trust and respect of media owners, colleagues and clients.
- You will have strategised and be on the way to implementing award winning storytelling campaigns through insightful media executions.
What your day job looks like at MediaCom:
- One minute, you’ll be working with the strategy team on an insightful response to brief.
- The next you’ll be bringing this strategy to life by working with media owners and our Investment team, adding in your expertise, advice and creativity.
- Presenting this plan in an articulate and clear way to the client and key stakeholders for approval
- Leading the way with the strategy and investment teams to deliver on great content and connections.
What you’ll bring:
- Collaborative spirit. The ability to bring a wide range of people from differing backgrounds together
- Curiosity and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape
- Clear communication skills
- Time management with a results focus
- Client relationship management
- 5+ years media agency experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.