GroupM | Account/Media Director
Overview of the job
GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Account/Media Director who is an experienced account servicing person with demonstrated success in managing client relationships, a growing team and developing social media strategy. You will manage and grow critical client accounts by devising & presenting social solutions and overseeing to flawless execution. You will have a dedicated account servicing team as well as access to shared tech & creative resources.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Director of the team.
3 best things about the job:
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
- The ability to influence the social media adoption of leading brands in Singapore.
- An opportunity to leverage strong in-house execution teams and group’s client relationships to execute award winning Social Media strategies and campaigns
In three months, you would have:
- Understood core proposition
- Taken on client relationships and team management
- Demonstrate understanding of client business challenges and marketing challenges
- Developed social strategy recommendations in line with client challenges, presenting these with confidence
- Built good relationships internally across functional teams
- Understood the scope and abilities of the current team
- Secured a Trusted Advisor relationships with clients, based on your on-point recommendations, overseeing these to flawless execution and applying client servicing best practices
- Developed great relationships internally through constructive collaboration and mutual respect
- Developed a strategy for increasing organic growth for team accounts
- Aided in the growth
- Be able to anticipate what is needed to stay on track to secure, grow and solidifying client relations, and to take action appropriately
- Be a critical team member and support to the General Manager of and regional CEO
- Successfully managed the renewal of client retainers
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.