Wavemaker | Integrated Executive
This role reports to the Senior Integrated Planner / Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to learn integrated media planning skills from the experienced team lead.
- Opportunity to learn full media planning skills across all traditional & digital media activities.
- Work with young and energetic team.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have started to build relationships with the Agency Executive team, key Client and Trading leads within Wavemaker.
- Establish a strong relationship with the media, clients and creative agencies.
- Gains responsibility for buying across all media. Supports Manager with overall buying product and delivery of all campaigns within their client portfolio.
In six months:
- Active role in briefing the media owners.
- Begin to use and gain additional trading insights through GroupM Knowledge suite tools.
In 12 months:
- Proactive in terms of highlighting any issues with the buy, media developments, trends or marketplace conditions that impact buying performance.
- Continue growth and further development opportunity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Establish a strong relationship with the media, clients and creative agencies
- Responsible for integrated execution / optimization of all media channels. Supports Manager with overall buying product and delivery of all campaigns within their client portfolio.
- Example; Television Buying, R&F goals, TARP delivery, budget management, programme access and quality parameters.
- Responsible for completing weekly tracking on all campaign parameters on all TV buys.
- In conjunction with the I&A Managers assists in the training and development of Analysts.
- Ensures that Analysts deliver on all key responsibilities.
What you will need:
- Minimum 1 year experience with a strong trading focus.
- An understanding of all key mediums and how the marketplace impacts media buys.
- A passionate individual with a strong work ethic.
- Collaborative and values a team approach.
- Holds a professional approach with all people you come in contact with, internal & external.
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew a staggering around 37% last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 40% during 2014. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.