Movent | Web Developer
Reporting of the role
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to work with the country’s best digital creatives and developers.
- Be on the cutting edge of digital technologies by being a part of a team of innovators.
- Be part of GroupM – the biggest agency group in the Philippines
Measures of Success
- In three months, you must able to show high proficiency in Symfony 4 and/or React JS programming. Must be able to handle small-medium scale tasks with minimal supervision.
- In six months, you must able to show high proficiency in Symfony 4 and/or React JS programming. Must be able to handle medium-large scale tasks with minimal supervision.
- In 12 months, you must able to show high proficiency in Symfony 4 and/or React JS programming. Must be able to handle large scale tasks with minimal to no supervision.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain web application using Symfony 4 & React JS
- Unit Testing
- Automated Test Script
- Preferably has 3-5 years experience as Web Developer (or similar)
- Proficient in React JS programming
- Must have experience working on any PHP Frameworks such as Symfony, Zend, Laravel, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced knowledge in Bootstrap CSS & JQuery
- Experience with Redux/Flux/State-management systems is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Welcomes challenges. Weaklings need not apply.
We are always evolving. We are always progressing. We are Movent. And we will move you. To learn more about Movent, visit us at www.movent.com
Philippines market overview
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.