GroupM I IT Operation and Technical Analyst
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an IT Operation and Technical Analyst to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting IT Head and other subject matter professionals in monitoring IT infrastructure such as servers, network, IT equipment, and application support.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: IT Head
3 best things about the job:
1. Growth lies right at the heart of our ambition. We have structured performance appraisals and training to ensure progression opportunities to help every individual thrive at GroupM,
2. Our strong team and work culture, represented by our bold and vibrant members, making it a great place to work,
3. Opportunity to interact and learn from the best people within GroupM across regional and global markets.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Understand the organization’s core business process,
- Understand the IT infrastructure and applications,
- Understand the IT procurement and delivery process,
- Understand how to monitor IT infrastructure as well to manage and tracking issues,
- Understand how to compile IT monthly report and use it to monitor overall IT performance.
In six months:
- Understand all points of the company’s IT policies,
- Understand how to monitor IT operation to ensure it complies with the company’s IT policies,
- Able to independently performing regular application support,
- Able to independently collecting IT related reports from various parties,
- Actively contribute to internal and external meetings.
In 12 months:
- Understand how to utilize IT monthly report to foresee and follow-up on potential issues which may arise,
- Able to independently monitor, follow-up, and escalate issues until get resolved in time,
- Develop the lens to evaluate various technology enhancement opportunities,
- Proactively propose technology solutions to drive effective results for the business.
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Analyse reports from IBM to monitor IT infrastructure performance and issues,
- Compile and manage IT reports based on information from various parties,
- Follow-up and escalate IT related issues to the relevant parties,
- Ensure day-to-day IT related operations comply with the company’s IT policies,
- Perform data and application support for 3rd party applications,
- Manage user access creation, modification, and termination in main applications and email based on process driven by HR,
- Manage master data creation and modification in main applications,
- Handle IT end-user equipment request from users,
- Handle IT procurement process with vendors,
- Manage IT inventory.
What you’ll bring:
- Better monitoring IT infrastructure and applications,
- Better IT documentations and reports,
- Better IT policies implementation,
- Better user access management,
- Better procurement process and tracking,
- Better management of IT inventory.
- Good communication in English,
- Bachelor degree in IT related discipline,
- Graduated from reputable University,
- Having positive can-do attitude.
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world, with a population in excess of 260 million. It’s stable political climate and increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV, with 61% of all advertising spend, digital is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are more than 132 million internet users in Indonesia and 93% of them are accessing the web via mobile. As a marketer, the opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.