Wavemaker | Associate Planning Director
Wavemaker is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for an Associate Planning Director to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for day to day activities on the client(s) assigned. You will be overall in charge of integrated planning and executing.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- Develop brilliant account service skill and professional campaign management skill
- People management skill development
- Friendly working Environment
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Present media proposal Independently
- Independently meet with client
- Independent client management
- Manage all the things reported to you
- Manage all annual review/planning proposal for this client
- Plan, develop, present media campaigns
- Team management & coach
- 8+ years working experience in media industry with integrated media planning capability and performance marketing experiences.
- Familiar with all the planning tools and market analysis, including consumer behavior study, competitors analysis
- Team management experience
- Proved client service capability
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Being innovative in providing the solution
- New media trend sensitive
- Strong thinking habit and proactive
- Quick learner
- Open to challenges
- Presentable appearance
- Fluent English, both oral and written
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
In a population of 66 million people, Thailand’s mobile penetration is at a whopping 137% with smart phone penetration at 61%. Digital spend has grown 18% year-on-year since 2016 and most people are now accessing the internet via mobile devices. Bangkok is one of the top Facebook cities in the world and Thailand ranks high in time spend viewing YouTube.
The audience fragmentation, following years of a virtual FTA TV duopoly, is creating huge trading and content opportunities. Thailand is one of the fastest-growing media and marketing communication markets in the region. Those looking for a rewarding and dynamic career in media have no better place to be than Thailand.